[Sidefx-houdini-list] HOUDINI_TOOLBAR_PATH usage

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:58:58 EST 2009

Much like all of the other specific paths you can specify with Houdini you
will have to include the default path, in this case $HH/toolbar location in
the path or else Houdini won't find all the default tools and most of the
operators won't work.  Give it a shot just pointing it to your own path and
Houdini won't have any shelf and only limited options in the tab menu.

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Robert D.M. Smith <robert.dm.smith at gmail.com