[Sidefx-houdini-list] HOUDINI_TOOLBAR_PATH usage

Robert D.M. Smith robert.dm.smith at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:51:00 EST 2009

Happy New Year everyone!

Need some clarification on the usage of the Houdini variable
HOUDINI_TOOLBAR_PATH. I have two locations for shelves; factory & custom. Do
I need to set this variable starting with the location of the factory
shelves (ie. $HH/toolbar)? Or does this variable already assume that & just
appends? So, is it ..

HOUDINI_TOOLBAR_PATH = $HH/toolbar;$HSITE/houdini9.5/toolbar

or

HOUDINI_TOOLBAR_PATH = $HSITE/houdini9.5/toolbar

Additionally, do I need to add the 'toolbar' or is the variable already
looking for it?

Thanks in advance,
    Rob