[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK And Windows

Michael K. O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Fri Jan 2 03:28:44 EST 2009

Hola~

You have to setup a suite of custom variables for hcustom to work. They are
supposed to be variables set by the vcvars32.bat script that ships with
studio.

I found it better to re-create them to better integrate into our environment,
rather than using hcustom. However, I was able to get hcustom to work at some
point. I'll try to dig up a mail that talks about it when I get back to work.

MO