[Sidefx-houdini-list] H9 and Cintiq Issue

EzequielM ezequielm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 08:39:45 EST 2009

Im having a little issue here with a cintiq that is reaaaaaly bothering me.

When im using the pen on the cintiq on the first display (not the cintiq),
everytime i click a menu or right click a node, the cursor changes the
screen back to the cintiq display, and its annoying.

I have the cintiq at home and i had the time yesterday to try this in
Vista64 (with and without the tablet pc service), XP32 and XP64... and this
thing is there no mater what os im running.

Anybody experienced this? is there a workaround for the cintiq to work as
its supposed to???

Thanks

Ezequiel Mastrasso

http://www.ezequielm.com