[Sidefx-houdini-list] Billowy Smoke not "sticking" to Volume primitives

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 12:21:47 EST 2009

Thanks!  That is a good place to start.

Still not sure how to apply this to a Volume Primitive, but it seems like I would do it the same way I added Velocity via the Name SOP and Volume Mix SOP.

So anyone know if I add the rest.x attribute to my Volume via a Name SOP, do I just put $X in the Value field of the Volume Mix SOO with "Mix Method" as "User"?

Thanks!
-Craig