[Sidefx-houdini-list] Point Groups in Python

Joe Barrow joe at primalpictures.com
Thu Feb 26 04:47:09 EST 2009

Thanks Graham

I'll give it a go

Jb

-----Original Message-----
From: sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com
[mailto:sidefx-houdini-list-bounces at sidefx.com] On Behalf Of Graham
Thompson
Sent: 25 February 2009 15:24
To: sidefx-houdini-list at sidefx.com
Subject: Re: [Sidefx-houdini-list] Point Groups in Python

Currently HOM doesn't have any sort of geometry group support.  A while
ago I wrote my own little hack version for accessing existing groups
that might be useful.

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtop
ic&t=14345&highlight=

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 2:14 AM, Joe Barrow <joe at primalpictures.com>
wrote:

> How do I access point groups in python?
>
> I' trying to test if mySop contains myPointGroup....
>
> Thanks
>
> Jb

> This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered
> in England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered
> office: 4th Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland Street,
London, W1W 5PA, UK.