[Sidefx-houdini-list] rsl_volume interior

Alan Warren email at alan-warren.com
Wed Feb 25 10:01:06 EST 2009

Hey Tom

I just did a quick test with a simple interior fog shader created in VOPS
and soho outputs this into my RIB. (using shop_iteriorpath soho parm)

 Interior "/tmp/rsl_vopvolume1"  "float near" [1] "float far" [5] "uniform
float fogDensity" [5] "uniform color fogColor" [0.213999986649 1
0.580799996853]

It's rendering as expected, so it seams to work for me.  I can share my HIP
if you like.

Alan