[Sidefx-houdini-list] rsl_volume interior

Tom Nixon tnixon at laika.com
Tue Feb 24 20:07:25 EST 2009

I have been trying to work with volume interiors for a while now. It seems that the only way soho will call my volume shader as "Interior" is if my shader otl has been created as "Interior" despite the existence of the shop_interiorpath spare parm. As much as I don't like this, I can make it work when compiling from sl code.

The problem is that I would like to be able to create my interior shader from VOPS. I am thus far unable to find a way to create an interior volume shader from VOPS.

Does anyone know how to do this, or have a better way to approach this prob?

Thanks,

The information contained in this message and its attachments is
confidential and proprietary to LAIKA, Inc.  By opening this email
or any of its attachments, you agree to keep all such information
confidential and not to use, distribute, disclose or copy any part
of such information without the prior written consent of LAIKA,
Inc.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any use,
distribution, disclosure or copying of such information is prohibited.
If received in error, please contact the sender.