[Sidefx-houdini-list] mantra render farm service

Abdelkareem Abonamous anamous at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:10:08 EST 2009

Yes please!

Seeing that 1. more shops are using Mantra and 2. using Mantra for
more than just quick passes, there's a definite need. And in case
someone from SESI is reading this, here's an idea: take amazon's
elastic cloud, create a linux/windows image containing relevant
versions of Mantra and Batch, and offer this as a service to small to
medium sized companies. I know that we would love to use this option.

cheers,
Abdelkareem