[Sidefx-houdini-list] Modeling questions

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Wed Feb 18 11:48:31 EST 2009

I think your missing my point, when you model in houdini if you ignore the sop chain that is non-procedural modelling.
Think of it this way, if the user experience working in the viewport "felt" the same as silo or whatever and you couldn't see the sops being created how would you know the difference between having all the tools in the edit sop and having separate sops for each one. The sops are just the history recorded in a different way.