[Sidefx-houdini-list] Modeling questions

Ken Ouellette ken.ouellette at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 11:20:08 EST 2009

I'd rather have SESI integrate subdivision surfaces as a true geometric
representation so we can see/interact the limit surface not an iteration.
Then they could do a lot more for us all..(It would make them work on the
viewport for display as well). Once they had that they could do the modeling
improvements later on (paint style or more destructive).

Incremental improvements to the standard tools will never result in
complaints from users.

but that's just me.
-k

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Nicholas Pliatsikas <nick_p102 at hotmail.com