[Sidefx-houdini-list] Modeling questions

Dragos Stefan ds_list at dsg.ro
Wed Feb 18 09:58:33 EST 2009

I agree in principle that this would be  a nice thing to have. However,
from a practical POV I'd rather spend few bucks on Silo than have SESI
invest time in this kind of tools.
That being said, while I agree that for organic modeling there are far
better tools already mentioned, I have to say that we use Houdini for
modeling quite successfully for a variety of tasks (from mobile phones
to cartoon characters).
What I strongly agree is that SESI *should* actually spend some time and
fix some basic stuff which doesn't work well and it should (for example,
selecting in the viewport).

Dragos