[Sidefx-houdini-list] Santa Monica Houdini class on Saturday

Stephen Tucker stucker at sidefx.com
Wed Feb 18 02:26:47 EST 2009

Hi everyone!

I thought I'd send an email to the list to let you know that I'm going to
be teaching a class from the Side Effects office this Saturday.  It's an
intro class to attributes, variables, and expressions.  The idea is to
really build a solid foundation with what I consider to be one of the most
important concepts in Houdini so that a beginner can leave with a much
stronger sense in how to pass data around through networks.

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1446&Itemid=215

-Steve