[Sidefx-houdini-list] Modeling questions

Chip Collier photex at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:08:34 EST 2009

Houdini is invaluable for me when I model. I can't really start a
model in other packages now that I'm into the ability to parameterize
everything and explore the basic structure, and dimensions of what I
want to model.
But depending on what I model I will take things into Modo to to brush
things up or clean up edge loops.