[Sidefx-houdini-list] Animated wires in DOPs question

Louis Dunlevy louisdunlevy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 16:47:19 EST 2009

Hey Phil,

What you're trying to do is not exactly trivial! You can change the
topology easily enough with the sop solver but you're probably going to
have to manually update lots of other data too. The InputGeometry data
needs to be updated, potentially any constraint data etc etc. The wire
solver and sop solver is a really powerful combination but constantly
changing topology is not your friend here..