[Sidefx-houdini-list] Motion blur on Volume Primitives?

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 04:11:12 EST 2009

Is this supported yet?? I have been reading docs and searching the forums and it seems like "no", but perhaps I am missing something.

I can make a Volume Primitive with the IsoOffset method, and I can get it to Motion Blur if I have animation at the OBJ level (or Transformation Blur), but I can't get it to Motion Blur using a Velocity Attribute, which is critical for what I am trying to do.? I understand this works for Metaballs and i3d files, but does it work for Volume Primitives?

Thanks,
Craig