[Sidefx-houdini-list] Animated wires in DOPs question

guillaume laforge guillaume at alamaison.fr
Mon Feb 16 07:18:18 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm not sure to understand your question. You can use the animation
from a curve in a DOP network. For example you can pin constrain some
points and keep their sop animation.
However, as you use some L-System, I guess your point count is
changing each frame ? If so, I don't know if the wire solver can deal
with it.

Cheers

--
Guillaume Laforge