[Sidefx-houdini-list] Weird cooking problems

Louis Dunlevy louisdunlevy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 21:48:13 EST 2009

Yeah, something like that alright! The scope of the variable the stamp
expression looks for won't just be limited to the network within that
object/subnet. If the same variable gets declared by different copy sops
and the scope  isn't well defined Houdini is going to have to cook them
all and then pick the best/closest match. You can stamp all over the
place in Houdini so it's wise to be wary of that stuff.. :-)