[Sidefx-houdini-list] Weird cooking problems

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 20:34:42 EST 2009

 I just figured this out about an hour ago.? My stamp expression had bad syntax like this:

  stamp("./copySop","var",0)

with one period instead of two like this

  stamp("../copySop","var",0)

Strangely enough it seemed to work fine when only one was displayed (which is why I didn't think the expression was bad), but when two objects with the same copy/stamping were displayed things weren't happy.

When using one period, is that perhaps pointing to some global variable that was colliding when two were trying to access it perhaps?

Thanks,
Craig