[Sidefx-houdini-list] Weird cooking problems

Louis Dunlevy louisdunlevy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 19:28:43 EST 2009

hate to ask obvious questions but your stamp function does say something
like:

stamp("../copySopInThisObject","variable","sensibleAlternative")

The first thing I can think of is that the objects are cross referencing
each other because you haven't set the path to the copy sop explicitly
enough to make sure it only looks in the current network..

or can you try the foreach sop?