[Sidefx-houdini-list] Some python questions...

guillaume laforge guillaume at alamaison.fr
Thu Feb 12 11:20:03 EST 2009

An other little question :

It looks like the FloatParmTemplate method need a 'vector list' for
the default_value argument.
I tried (1, 0, 0) and (1) but it gives an error as I define the
parameter with just one component like this :

restLengthParm = hou.FloatParmTemplate('restLength', 'Rest Length',
num_components=1, default_value=(1.0), min=0.01, max=10.0 )

Is it a bug ?

Thanks

Guillaume