[Sidefx-houdini-list] Menus popping off top of screen...

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 13:00:47 EST 2009

Hi all,

When I tab and hit a letter to get a list of all the operators that start with that letter, my menu list seems to go off the top of the screen on my laptop.? This didn't use to happen a while ago and doesn't happen at work on my Linux box.? This has been happening on 9.5.+ on WinXP.

Any ideas on how to fix this?? (I am giving a demo in a couple of days and don't want Houdini to look buggy.)

(And has the list gotten real slow or have I been unsubscribed?..)

Thanks,
Craig