[Sidefx-houdini-list] FBX and XSI

Robert Magee rmagee at sidefx.com
Thu Feb 5 20:49:37 EST 2009

As Autodesk partners we are able to work more closely with their products
for testing. I guess XSI will be on the list of available products for
testing some time soon but we have not had the same access to XSI data.

Anything you can throw our way will be helpful. Our goal is to support as
many aspects of FBX as possible. Interoperability can be a bit of a dark
art and the more dialog and sharing of files the better job we can do.

Robert