[Sidefx-houdini-list] FBX and XSI

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Thu Feb 5 20:13:54 EST 2009

Thanks Graham.

We actually have tried Collada with better results in some tests.

However, unless I'm missing it I don't see an export option from
Houdini to Collada??

One of my concerns is that since FBX is an Autodesk format it may
only work best when going
in and out of Maya ( or Max I guess) from Houdini or XSI. Making a
Houdini to XSI exchange a bit more challenging??

But I'm just stabbing in the dark here.

Larry