[Sidefx-houdini-list] FBX and XSI

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Thu Feb 5 20:06:44 EST 2009

Thanks Robert. As we are just in the testing mode, these are very
simple files.
But I will certainly prepare some and send them SESI's way. Would be
interesting
to get some feedback on what might be safer bets than others
regarding data exchanged.

Maybe lights with correct settings and materials are a stretch right
now....

Thanks for the suggestion.

Larry