[Sidefx-houdini-list] FBX and XSI

Graham D Clark mailgrahamdclark at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:35:03 EST 2009

I haven't done much XSI<>Houdini in a while, but found the simple brute
force exchange of a sequence of obj files with tools on the xsi side to
change them into sequential shapes worked.
Not a fan, but have you tried collada?
--
Graham D Clark, VFX/CG Supervisor, telephone: fad-take-two,
just wrapped at Warner Brothers.