[Sidefx-houdini-list] FBX and XSI

Robert Magee rmagee at sidefx.com
Thu Feb 5 18:05:18 EST 2009

If you can share those files with us then we can give you a quick read
on what is happening. Our developer working on FBX is very responsive
once he has files to look at. It seems that while FBX has different
flavors that don't always work exactly the same way. We don't have
access to XSI here therefore any files you can send us will be very
useful.

Robert