[Sidefx-houdini-list] connect all verts w/ a specific attribute

Michael O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Tue Feb 3 13:03:16 EST 2009

Hola~

Sorry, I'm an idiot. I tried the group panel in the add primitive sop. I
thought it was doing something really strange. Turns out, it was just me
generating the groups incorrectly.

Thanks for all the help. I'll try to do better before sending out mail to
the group.

MO

--
Michael K O'Brien                               Production Engineering
Pixar                                                mobrien at pixar.com

REMY: What is that?
EMILE: I don't really know.
REMY: You don't know... and you're eating it.