[Sidefx-houdini-list] connect all verts w/ a specific attribute

Michael K O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Mon Feb 2 20:02:08 EST 2009

Hola~

Doesn't that imply I know how many add sops I need to create? For example,
if I create a pop network with three split nodes in it. I want to connect
all of the points with the same parent value. The number of different parent
values depends on how long the sim has run, and the probability of a child
being born.

If I do the following:

	POP -> copy spheres -> attrib promote parent -> for each (add inside
of foreach)

I get what I want. The foreach fires for each distinct parent value. I want
to do that same thing without having to make everything a primitive value.

MO

--
Michael K O'Brien
mobrien at pixar.com
Pixar

LARRY THE CABLE GUY: I believe... that sometimes you've got to wreck the
                     truck to get the insurance money to make the truck
                     payment.