[Sidefx-houdini-list] pulling particles along a spiral

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 19:02:02 EST 2009

Try using the creep SOP. Make a a line of points. Add noise to their
position, and then creep them along the spiral (surface). The creep
SOP can be tricky to initialize - but it's worth it for the control
you get.

The point SOP edge force and particle SOP combo may give you something
a little more on the particle side of things...

Cheers