[Sidefx-houdini-list] pulling particles along a spiral

Jake hellfish at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 17:02:22 EST 2009

I'm having a lot of trouble with the list, so hopefully this goes through
and its not the 15th time.

Hi,
This might be a silly question, but i want to animate/pull a group of
particles along a spiral.
Currently, I freehand created a spiral and then assigned radial and
edge forces along points on the spiral.
However, I'm running into the problem that they seem to float up and
around some of the points, rather than get pulled tightly through all
the points like I wanted.
Is it that I probably just need to spend more time tweaking the
settings of the edge and radial forces, or is there an easier way to
do this?

Thanks for any help.
-jake