[Sidefx-houdini-list] reflective displacement

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Tue Dec 15 16:30:53 EST 2009

thanks Szymon and Francois,

You guys are right on. If I open a clean new hip ( which I should
have done before ) then it works as expected.

So somewhere along the way something went off track with the scene I
was working on.
Time to back track a bit and see what happened.

Thanks for the confirmation, though. Very helpful.

Larry