[Sidefx-houdini-list] annotate in mplay

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Sun Dec 13 17:50:45 EST 2009

That's a good idea. I don't think it's possible but even better than
that would be a way to pass data to the viewer from a node in Houdini.

With expressions we could fill automatically what goes to different
place in the viewer.

An other way is to build a digital asset that happens a Text Sop but the
text would be tied to the image and it wouldn't work in other context
than sop.

François