[Sidefx-houdini-list] GLSL Function library

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Sat Dec 12 16:08:56 EST 2009

I've manage to compile it and it gives a result. However it doesn't look
really like the noise.

 From what I understand it uses a permutation texture and a lookup
texture but they don't provide it. I think I can figure it out from the
array of pseudo-random number in the C code. For now I'll concentrate to
better understand GLSL altogether but I'm pretty confident it'll work.

Thanks

François