[Sidefx-houdini-list] GLSL Function library

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Dec 11 16:56:22 EST 2009

I think it'll be harder than I first thought.

the glsl noise function is known not to work on nVidia and ATI.

I tried to copy paste the noise functions from the SideFx ogl2 folder
and I had to replace the upper case type like VEC3  to vec3. However,
some functions like ABS_g and "at" are not recognized and I have no idea
where they come from.

That would be great if it was easier to code the hardware shading :(

François