[Sidefx-houdini-list] GLSL Function library

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Dec 11 14:26:39 EST 2009

I don't find any inner and outer code section like I would in vex. I've
looked at the OGL2 Wood and it doesn't seem to point to any library.

By the way under Windows I can't even make these work. I've got this
warning and everything's black. However I can make mine compile
successfully.

WARNING[ogl2_wood]: Failed to bind variable 'GrainSize'
WARNING[ogl2_wood]: Failed to bind variable 'Scale'
WARNING[ogl2_wood]: Failed to bind variable 'DarkColor'
WARNING[ogl2_wood]: Failed to bind variable 'colorSpread'

François