[Sidefx-houdini-list] GLSL Function library

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Fri Dec 11 11:45:54 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm creating a glsl shader to mimic volumetric smoke with sprites. The
idea is to be able have good approximation of what the smoke will look
like at render time. So far I'm able to create a disk with the
transparency falling off radially and passed the Alpha and Cd. The next
step is to add some noise. I'm a newby in the OpenGL world but I saw the
houdini\ogl2\gpgpu folder that includes some functions. Can I use that
inside my GLSL shader and if yes, how?

I tried using #include like in C but it doesn't work and I can't find
anywhere how to link to other libraries.

Thanks

François