[Sidefx-houdini-list] baking coverage into point particles

Gene Dreitser keyframe at rogers.com
Thu Dec 10 12:20:31 EST 2009

There is nothing preventing you from making an illuminance loop, storing at the result as a point attribute, which CAN later be used in the shader.

The problem is that often you don't have (nor do you want, I suspect) nearly enough points in your geoemetry to make a bake of that sort worthwhile.

Gene Dreitser
Loki Visual Effects
p: 416.532.5654 // c: 416.803.0682 // www.lokivfx.com