[Sidefx-houdini-list] Varying the smoke density

Louis Dunlevy louisdunlevy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 21:09:04 EDT 2009

Hey,

If you have a bunch of points in SOPs flagged as particles (see the nice
Add sop) you can use that to emit density. Pscale is varying radius,
Alpha is a density multiplier and v is mapped to vel in the fluid sim.
You can use a SOP Geometry Dop to bring the points in and a Source
Relationship dop to use them as emitters.

Or use a SOP Scalar Field dop..