[Sidefx-houdini-list] Anyone else getting an OpenGL flicker withSnow Leopard...

Jed Schwartz jed at jedschwartz.com
Sun Aug 30 19:37:27 EDT 2009

I had similar problems running ubuntu on Macbook Pro until I set to
NONE (preferences, appearance, appearance preferences,visual effects.)
Try disabling the genie effects & animate opening applications  on
the Dock prefs.. not running snow leopard here so just a wild guess-

Jed-

DId you try disabling

Jed Schwartz
Creative Director
Jed Schwartz Productions
603-495-3125
jed at jedschwartz.com
http://www.jedschwartz.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an
authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are
prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in
this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.