[Sidefx-houdini-list] tracking via cops/pic()

jacob fisher jacobfshr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 19:01:43 EDT 2009

alvin,
are you saying create two grids that have the sequence pic()'d to?
or are you saying create a null that is attached to the grid and moves
according to the movement of the red sphere that is duplicated and
time shifted?

ivan, are you saying use trace because its better at this? or you just
don't like the use of the pic() expression?

sebastian,
do you have a suggestion of how to get the acceleration in your step 1?
that's where i'm really stuck.

-jake