[Sidefx-houdini-list] tracking via cops/pic()

Sebastian H. Schmidt sebastian.h.schmidt at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 20 18:51:00 EDT 2009

hey jacob,

i would try this approch, ...

1) get the acceleration how fast the color changes, the higher, the more
particles should be emittet,
2) isolate the pixels that have the color of your sphere
3) i guess it just makes sense to use the pixels that are at the edge of the
sphere in the image, since it is there where the change in color is going to
happen.

cheers
Seb