[Sidefx-houdini-list] vops and point clouds

Nicholas Pliatsikas nick_p102 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:03:46 EDT 2009

Cheers for the help Olex, yeah looks like stripping out the random height stuff works for the additive mode and removes the missing data problem.

Though now it does have the same intersection issue ive been fighting with when in a normal mode, so my image bombing still suffers from intersection between layers. It seems to intersect at the average center point of each circles radius, which makes sense.

Is that what you are meaning by the discs should be sorted? I still cant see how to solve that issue :¬/

screengrabs of the lovely intersection.
http://cid-1a66319ec36b56ba.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/misc/uv.jpg

http://cid-1a66319ec36b56ba.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/misc/colour.jpg

Cheers