[Sidefx-houdini-list] HALO - was Siggraph & Maya..

fudini fudini at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 08:14:28 EDT 2009

A major reason I think HALO failed as an effective compositing app was
the lack of effective rotoscoping tools, a good 2D tracker and paint.
The rotoshape op looks much better now but you still need a tracker and
paint to do bread and butter compositing. If it had these I would have
give it a chance. Most of the other nodes are really quite good I think.
It would be so nice to have a paint node!