[Sidefx-houdini-list] "You can't polish a turd" - was Siggraph & Maya..

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Wed Aug 19 07:52:27 EDT 2009

Damn, that's awesome! I can't believe I haven't noticed that. Thanks Fred.

You know, that's exactly why I love Houdini so much. You get a nice
surprise every day you use it.

Anyone want to surprise me on a way of mimicking the functionality of a
Trail COP operation? I've tried triggering a File COP to reload the
previous image based on a script event, but that didn't work. Some sort of
evaluation error.