[Sidefx-houdini-list] "You can't polish a turd" - was Siggraph & Maya..

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 21:19:27 EDT 2009

And my understanding is that there are pretty standard API's out there
to read movie files as long as you download the codec.  It probably could
be coded in a very short time (although I don't know how well it would
play with COPs caching, etc.).

Maybe there are licensing fees and such that we are not thinking about.

But this is a good example of why it would be great to have such an
ability in COPs.

-Craig