[Sidefx-houdini-list] vops and point clouds

Nicholas Pliatsikas nick_p102 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:55:02 EDT 2009

Thanks for that Olex :) thats a great example, I see what you where meaning in your code about using the maxheight random calls. Just trying this out in vops, having some oddities but will try a few more times until i resort to vex coding ;¬) as i need to quite abit inside that loop.

Cheers mucho!!!
Nick