[Sidefx-houdini-list] vops and point clouds

Olex P hoknamahn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 05:58:26 EDT 2009

First step is to think about rules for layering. For instance if layering
based on the height of the circle's center (it can be Y component of
coordinate) and you want to render higher circles on top of lower ones you
can create "max" filter (precisely max(y)) and use attributes from highest
circle.

Hope it makes sense.

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Nicholas Pliatsikas <nick_p102 at hotmail.com