[Sidefx-houdini-list] Standardized Render Test File?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:28:44 EDT 2009

-single vs multi threading since often multi threading buys you little
-raytrace vs simple micropoly vs hybrid etc.
-production shaders (not SESI-supplied shaders) with lots of attribute
pickups from geometry driving shading looks etc
-instancing (generating the instances is a big factor so part of the
benchmark here is Houdini time)
-Polys vs SubD vs Nurbs

Likely more, no time right now :)

Cheers,