[Sidefx-houdini-list] reading old .hips into H10

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 12:46:49 EDT 2009

 Another thing to be wary of is your ROPs.? I am not sure if it is still a problem but a while ago when I ported some PrMan ROPs from 9.5 to 10 the renders slowed way way down.? Creating a new PrMan ROP in H10 brought the render speed back.? I never bothered to track down all the issues but I think some of the settings are different as are some parameter names causing it to render quite different.? (I think there might have been issues with the light settings too, but I may be wrong on that...).

-Craig